McGuire Property Management offers an affordable pricing structure that is straight forward and free of confusing verbiage and absorbent charges that other management companies may propose.
Leasing Fee – 50% of the First Month’s Rent
- Evaluate property and market value
- Show property to potential tenants
- Perform inventory & condition inspection
- Initiate lease with tenant
- Supervise utility transfers
- Obtain & process credit applications
- Verify employment & references
- Collect & hold security deposits
- Keep owner informed of progress
- Advertising of property
Agent Management Fee – 10% of the Monthly Rental Income
- Collect & process rent
- Pursue delinquent rent
- Sue for rents as required
- File for evictions as required
- Notify tenant/owner of any status changes
- Process maintenance calls
- Coordinate property repairs
- Respond to tenant/owner calls
- Account for all income & expenses
- Property inspections
Other Services & Fees
Supervising major repairs and renovations may not be covered by the regular management fees and will be subject to negotiations.
All contractors labor and materials are paid for by the owner.
Lease Only – One Month’s Rent
If you choose not to have McGuire Property Management manage your property we also offer leasing without management, in which we market your property and find suitable tenants. We will do a complete credit & background check, as well as job and employment verification. Once we have found the best tenant we will then collect the security deposit, sign the lease and do the initial move in walkthrough. McGuire Property Management & Sales will then turn the security deposit and the lease over to you. The tenant will then contact you for maintenance and rent payments.